Fitness Goals

WEIGHT LOSS GOAL STEPS TAKEN - April 15-21 Goal: 105,000 Steps

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Back in the race

Well it feels pretty damn good to be back. I can't believe how much I missed reading all yoo guys blogs. Makes me forget where I get all my motivation from. Although I hit the gym with rob as much as humanly possible true life stories really keep you movin. Well I have been the same weight for two friggin months but kinda fell off the strict eating plan but hell atleast I'm still smoke free. I also think that i really hate the computer because I really don,t know how to use it. All you guys post pictures and slogans and get cool designs. All I can do is turn the damn thing on. But anyway gonna start hitting the eating right thing hard core and ge down to my goal weight. Before I left for vacation I weighed in at 241. Today 247. My fault. Well anyway its good to be back and I will do my best to stay in tune and be a productive part of this party. Good Day All!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm officially moving you off my FAT disabled list now.

Glad you're back.

Rob Tucker said...

Gary, you've got one of the hardest schedules of anyone I know, yet you still pull it off.

The honeymoon phase for you is over - and you're about to get into the hardest part.. learning how to take this from the 'new fun thing' to 'lifestyle change'.

Get to the gym in the morning, we'll work this out and get you going again. Post-vacation's a bitch, don't lose track of your goals.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Gary. Awesome job on the non-smoking thing, too!