Fitness Goals

WEIGHT LOSS GOAL STEPS TAKEN - April 15-21 Goal: 105,000 Steps

Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm Surrounded

Well Another day gone and went and i missed the gym again today. Can't seem to get out of the bed in the morning. Worked 30 hours in the heat the last two days and I just can't get out of bed lateley. Everybody wants that ac running so no rest for me. I know I probably sweat of the lbs during the day cause frankly who wants to eat when its 96 degrees outside. Some fruit and water usually gets me through but damn am I hungry when I get home around 11:00 pm. I know its not good to eat that late but just fruit and water isn't good for me either. My other problem (not really a problem mostly a blessing) is my wife is about 5 months pregnant and she ain't cravin fruit and yogurt. If you've been pregnant I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But I refuse to get pregnant also. But oh the temptation. I AM SURROUNDED. anyway two blogs in a row I am on fire. (lol)
I hope everyone has a good weekend talk to you monday..

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

You'll get there - no matter how much I have to get on your ass about the gym ;)

Monday's a new chapter for both of us, a new gym, and a new fire.

Oh, and I'm calling and waking your ass up on Monday ;)

Unknown said...

Gary, I know what you mean about post vacation, but I wanted to encourage you- I just got back to reading everyone's blogs and am encouraged by the weight loss you've done so far! Chin up! You can do this!

Rob Tucker said...

I don't have my cell on me today, but do me a favor and hit me up with your weight in today so I can record the challenge. Thanks!

Rob Tucker said...

Hey, I went in and added some pictures and redid your blog. Tell me what you think? I'll hit you up sometime tomorrow.