Fitness Goals

WEIGHT LOSS GOAL STEPS TAKEN - April 15-21 Goal: 105,000 Steps

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WOW

Well my weight loss is staying on the even keel. I know that I can do better on the eating part but really have lost a little bit of fire. I do really good all day and then I go a blow it at dinner. The answer to my problem is easy and I know how to solve it. Maybe I should stick my finger in a light socket you know a little shock treament lol :) Anyway an amazing thing happened to me friday night. I was on stage with kenny chesneys band at ford field during there sound check. Pretty frickin amazing. All those guitars were really making me drool. The only thing I like better than food is a whole rack full of guitars. Anyway I'm gonna keep my goals in sight and stay a little more active with all these blogs and I'm gonna let you guys keep me motivated as you oh so often do!!!!!

5 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

You're in the gym every day with me - you bust your ass while you're there.

We need to get those dinners under control.. I don't have to call your wife.. do I?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you know what you need to do. Now just do it. :)

Kristen said...

In my house, I pretty much just make 1 serving per person being served (maybe an extra one for my husband). Some people might not like that, but it surely helps keep portion sizes under control.

Jim McCoy said...

Dinner's are rough when the wife is around. I know how it goes. But it's not as bad, just try not to take as much to begin with, and force yourself up after one serving. You'll get there.

Mr. Galvan said...

It's hard to eat with the missus. I know that when my girlfriend and I go out we tend to indulge each other. You know I read somewhere that happy couples tend to eat more, too. It's hard.

What I read is that by eating constantly throughout the day-every 2 or 3 hours-it's hard to be hungry enough to eat too much at night. They say 6 meals spread throughout the day (the 3 regular meals and 3 snacks) helps control appetite (for larger portions).